This post contains affiliate links. Which means I may earn commission from links on this page
Find out how the Black and Decker Allure Professional Steam Iron D3030 can improve your garment care. It adds a fresh, professional look to your clothes to keep you at your best whether it is in work clothes, weekend wear or your Sunday outfit. Enhanced with Dynamic Steam Technology the Allure Black & Decker steam iron lets you choose the right temperature and amount of steam you need to deal with various types of fabric—from durable to delicate.
Maintaining your clothes just got easier with the vertical steam feature which lets you blast away wrinkles while your clothing is still on the hanger. Read on to find more about the Black & Decker Allure Professional Steam Iron and how it can cut those long ironing sessions in half.
Features of the Black and Decker Allure Professional Steam Iron D3030
- Vertical Steam
- Controls for Variable Temperature
- Stainless Steel Soleplate
- Comfort Grip Handle
- Auto Clean System
- 3-Way Auto Shutoff
- Steam Surge
Are you in a hurry? And don’t have time to pull out the ironing board. Then you can use the Allure as a steamer to quickly do touch-ups right on the hanger. This vertical steam feature is also incredibly useful to blast away wrinkles from hanging drapes and curtains saving you effort and time from removing them from the rails.
Controls for Variable Temperature
To make your ironing experience pleasurable you can now safely use 5 pre-programmed temperature settings for a wide range of garments. These settings allow you to quickly set the temperature to the desired heat setting. The visible digital display indicated the selected temperature while guiding you of the optimal level of steam necessary for each setting. This leaves the guesswork out of ironing.
Stainless Steel Soleplate
Stainless steel is seen as the best material in the production of steam irons. This material doesn’t get scratch easily and is also rust-resistant. The soleplate of the Black and Decker Allure Steam Iron is purely made from stainless steel. This allows for better heat transfer as well as a smoother glide over fabrics without acquiring rust and can forcefully resist minor scratches.
Comfort Grip Handle
A comfort grip is essential in the ironing process especially for quilters and those who iron for long periods of time. The Allure Professional Steam Iron features an ergonomic soft-grip handle that fits comfortably in your hands. This feature will allow you to iron for extended periods of time without getting hand fatigue.
Auto Clean System
It is human nature to accidentally forget cleaning your appliance. With the help of the auto-clean system that’s built into the Black and Decker Allure Steam Iron, your cleaning task just got easier. This auto clean feature will keep your iron in optimal condition while prolonging the lifespan of the unit. This feature works by self-cleaning the internal area of the stainless steel soleplate, eliminating the debris gathered over time.
3-Way Auto Shutoff
For added safety against possible accidents, a 3-way auto-shutoff feature is implemented into the Allure D3030 steam iron. This safety precaution kicks in when you leave the iron unattended on its heels for 8 minutes or 30 seconds on the soleplate or sides. For peace of mind, it is recommended that you unplug the iron and store it away when finished ironing. The iron can still burn your clothing within 8 minutes when left unattended on the soleplate.
Steam surge is a powerful contribution to the overall qualities of the Allure. This gives the user the edge over stubborn wrinkles. This powerful steam surge delivers 30% more steam than the average steam iron. Combined with the surge the steam can blast away tough creases in a matter of seconds.
We all had a steam iron that suddenly began to drip water from the base of the iron even before we start ironing. This is because water could not be heated fast enough to the proper temperature levels before steam was to be created. With most modern steam irons this is prevented because water is heated quicker to the desired steam levels and in return produces steam and eliminates dripping.
- Stainless Steel Soleplate – The durable, long-lasting heavy-duty soleplate glides smoothly over all fabric types to press out wrinkles in a matter of seconds.
- Dynamic Steam Technology – The Allure iron produces over 30% more steam to effectively smooth out wrinkles and create long-lasting, crisp results on clothes, linens, and more.
- Auto Clean System – Keep the iron in top shape with the Auto Clean function, which flushes out accumulating mineral deposits with a push of a button.
- Variable Temperature and Steam Controls – Independent steam and temperature controls let you customize each setting separately for optimal results for various fabric types.
- Extra Large Water Tank – The 380ml. water tank saves you time on refilling during the ironing process.
- Automatic Shutoff – For added security, the iron automatically shuts off when left unattended for 30 seconds on its side or in a horizontal position, and after 8 minutes on the heel rest.
- When full of water the iron can be on the heavier side.
- The dark plastic cover makes it difficult to see the exact water levels.
You can easily blast through stubborn wrinkles with the BLACK and DECKER Allure Professional Steam Iron. This steam iron combines an elegant design with the latest technology with an affordable price tag. It’s no wonder Black + Decker steam irons are a trusted name in clothes irons.